When I stumbled on this I found it fascinating because the 'red dust' seems to be something I keep seeing in visions of fires that keep burning and don't go out...fires starting out of nowhere (no bombs or missiles), and just sheer destruction from this red burning 'dust'...that I was seeing covering the ground...I don't know who wrote it...but the info seems spot on with what is coming with the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Revelation.
The 12 Stages of Planet X Passover, According to Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision
Catastrophism has never been a popular subject, but in 1950 Velikovsky published the ground breaking book 'Worlds in Collision', and it became a world wide best seller despite the taboos. In it Velikovsky argued that a huge comet-planet passed by, and interacted, with earth in historical times.
Velikovsky, in the 50's was intellectually independent, open minded and able to study mythological histories from every corner of the planet without political prejudice. He craved truth and didn't care for the taboos surrounding the subject of catastrophism or mythology. Through Velikovsky we find some of the best modern references and research into the profound and terrible events the ancient's endured, when a large planetary comet passed near the earth. Take into consideration that these accounts of global cataclysms may have transpired around 1600 BCE That is 3600 years ago. It is during this time that civilization, around the world, was beset by a host of catastrophic events. Worlds in Collision is a collection of these myths and sacred accounts from the ancient witnesses of a planet-sized comet disturbing the earth. It's quite possible that Velikovsky discovered, through synthesizing global myths, that Planet X passed earth in the historical record.
“One of the first visible signs of this encounter was the
reddening of the earth's surface by a fine dust of rusty
pigment. In sea,in lake and river this pigment gave a bloody
colouring to the water.” pg64
“Our planet entered deeper into the tail of the comet. The dust
was the forerunner of the gravel.” pg 67
|The 7 Trumpet Judgments kick off with
thunderings, lightenings, and an earthquake.
7 Trumpets - (Rev. 8)
1. Hail and fire mingled with blood cast onto earth. 1/3 of trees and all green grass is burnt up.
the term blood can be literal or metaphorical, in a metaphorical sense it refers to something that resembles blood...such as what causes red tides, a red algae bloom invasion....
2. Great Mtn. burning with fire (asteroid) crashes into the sea, killing 1/3 of the sea (became blood) killing 1/3 of the creatures and 1/3 part of ships.
3. Great Star falls from heaven as it were a lamp, a comet, and it falls upon a 1/3 part of the rivers. And the name of the star is called Wormwood, and a 1/3 part of the waters become wormwood, bitter.
4. 1/3 part of the sun is smitten, and a 1/3 part of the moon, and 1/3 part of the stars, smitten to darkness. And there was no sun for 1/3 part of the day, and no light of the moon for 1/3 part of the night.
7 Vials - The Wrath of God (Rev. 15:1)
1. Noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.
2. the second angel poured his vial upon the sea and it became as blood of a dead man, and every living soul died in the sea.
3.upon the rivers and fountains of water, they became blood.
4. upon the sun, and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire...they are scorched with great heat..
5. upon the sea of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness, and they gnaw their tongues for pain, pains and their sores.